COME!! YOU MUST COME!!

>> Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yep, here I am, giving YOU and only you (and whoever else I happen to invite....) an exclusive invitation (okay, maybe just a normal invitation...) to my concert next week! It is on Tuesday the 9th at 6:30 and there'll be a reception afterward.
Here's a link to the google maps to Immanuel Baptist Church, where it's held:

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF-8&q=immanuel+baptist+church,+springfield,+or&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&cid=18048756696643724854&li=lmd

So, everyone please come I really want you to even if I sound horrible! And maybe come 10 or 15 minutes early, that way you can get a good seat and say hi to me!

Okay, now for other stuff besides trying to promote my final concert...

life has been going well. My days are normal but fun, and my weeks are getting pretty busy with end-of-school stuff. My last day of school is next Thursday (not tomorrow), and homeschool testing is the day after that. Not looking forward to the test.... ugh. Math. Yuck. Gonna fail it.

Um, I dunno what else has been going on, so I'm gonna post my favorite picture in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD (well, sorta). Here it is!

Ahh! It makes me so happy! It's me and my fave cousins. =)
Us all in the 13-16 age group. Us cousins who hang out together all the time. Yeah, I love it. =D
Oh, the peeps from left to right is: Me, Mark, Jer, Will, and Karen.
Aren't we cute? Why'd that have to change??

Tonight I'm going to my sister's house for a movie night. Her (Shannon) and our cousin Lisa have a movie night every Wednesday and they recently invited me and my friend Esther to join them. Not sure what we're watching, maybe A Walk To Remember? I don't think they've decided. But it'll be fun.

Gotta go practice the flute a bit more.

Bye!

6 comment(s):

Alice June 3, 2009 at 11:36 PM  

Beautiful! Karen's a Blondie, just like you!

Adorable!

Alice

P.S. You won't fail math; don't be silly. =P

Alice June 7, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

No you will not. You lie!

Alice

Megan June 9, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

NEVER MIND!!! NOBODY COME!! DON'T COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Micah June 18, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

I'm a little curious too, why didn't you want anyone to come? and how did it go??

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates