Wowsa

>> Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wow, I barely ever post on here, do I? Hmm. Sorry about that! I have been pretty busy lately.

Yay! School's almost over! My official last day of band is this Thursday. WOOHOO! I'll be done with Logos for FOREVER. It'll be such a crazy feeling. I've been going there for 4 whole years! Wowsa. And then testing on Friday... and that's it! Done! Finito! Except for the frightening fact that I'll have to do math during the summer or otherwise I'll be 2 years behind. Blech. Not fun at all. But I'll have plenty of other summer activities, so I guess it's not TOO bad.

My final concert is tonight, and then after that there's an award ceremony. I hate the final concert, because I have to go there up in front of everyone and have Mrs. N talk about me and give me an award... I went to the middle school concert yesterday, and seeing all the kids up there getting their awards reminded me of how much I hate it! Going up there in front of so many people. Grr. Scary... oh well, I'm going second in line, so I can go and sit down pretty soon. At least I'm not last. Or first! Second's fine with me!! And I don't think I'll get any special award or something. I wasn't very prominent in band this year. Hallelujah! =P

On Saturday my family (Shannon, Brian, Kevin, me, Nathan, and my parents) went on a picnic at Shotgun park to celebrate my mom's birthday which was on the 1st of June. It was pretty fun- not too cold, not too wet. On Friday I went over to the Hamovitz's house and spent the night. I was SOO exhausted for some strange reason. We did watch movies until 2 a.m. (we watched Benny and Joon, Ella Enchanted, and Camp Rock), but that's not the strange part. See, I was really tired all Friday afternoon, but then, when we were watching the movies into the middle of the night, I wasn't tired!! And then the next morning, I was tired again. I was tired all day Saturday, and even MORE tired on Sunday. It wasn't very pleasant. And then on Sunday I had a really bad headache, so I skipped youth group again... hehe.
Headaches are no fun.

Um, I can't really think of anything else to say... oh, I went to Shannon's house on Wednesday and joined her and our cousin Lisa and my friend Esther for their weekly movie night. It was the first time Esther and I were invited, and it was a lot of fun. We watched Penelope. It was funny! The preview for it looks really weird, but the movie was actually pretty good. I liked it. We had a good time.

Tomorrow I might be going to Smith Family Bookstore with Kevin, Andrew, Katie, and (I dunno how to spell her name) Miri (sp?). Except it looks like Andrew might not be able to go, so I'm not sure if we'll go or not. After the bookstore, we're planning to go to some smoothie shop.
(For those of you who don't know, Andrew is a friend of ours, Katie is a friend of Kevin's, and Miri is Katie's 14 year old sister. I haven't met Katie or Miri yet, but I think I'll meet them tonight)
If we don't go, then I'll go to Shannon's again for movie night.

Well, gotta go, chores await me...

bye!

1 comment(s):

Alice June 9, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

I just want you to know that I really enjoy your blog. I know a lot of the time I'm the only one that comments, but that's fine with me!

I love being able to keep up with you and hear about how you're doing.

I am happy for you about Logos, yay!

Also, Penelope was okay, it did have James Mcavoy (sp) though! Looove him!

You rock!

Alice

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates