Yuck

>> Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hello.
I'm sick.
Yugh.
When you're sick, it makes everything miserable... yeah. Anyway. I threw up yesterday. =(
And I missed the yearbook party because of being sick!! Lameness.

Gotta go.

Bye.

8 comment(s):

Micah June 18, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

Hey amazing Ang,

I'm gonna *try* and keep up with your blog...

Ahhh, so that's why you weren't there... Get better soon!!! I missed you!!

Oh-I need to talk to you, don't post the 2nd book of buried before I do!! =)

Smiles,
Bells

Megan June 19, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

I'm nervous... what do you need to talk to me about???

Micah June 19, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

I am going to interview you! =D So be prepared!!

Micah June 19, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

I have a question--do you want to set up a time to do it?

I was thinking that it would be easier to do through chat. But it may be easier to set up a time if we do it through phone. It's all up to you though! =)

Megan June 20, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

Ahh! Interview? Scary!!

Megan June 20, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

Oh, set up a time... I dunno... anytime??? I really don't know. Maybe if you're at Logos today I'll talk to you then.

Micah June 20, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

Logos??? Isn't Logos over?

Megan June 21, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

Yes, I meant at the graduation. Which was yesterday.

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates