A book

>> Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hello. I started reading a new book yesterday, called The Warrior Heir. I saw it at Smith Family Bookstore and it looked interesting, so I had my sister check it out at the library for me. I've read a couple chapters, and it's pretty good! It has a cool plot. There's also a sequel and several other books that come after it, like, The Wizard Heir and The Dragon Heir. Anyone heard of them? I like it. It's on my bookshelf on the blog, so you can read a summary if you want. Can't wait to find out what happens next! What have you all been reading?

2 comment(s):

Alice June 24, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

Cool, you started a book! Does this mean you finished "Red"?

I've been working at the Cart (come visit me) and doing school. Today I started math with my brother. So that's what I've been up to!

Love ya, and keep blogging!
Alice

Angela,  June 25, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

No I didn't finish Red, I think I'm gonna take a break. I just wasn't getting into it very much. Kind of just plodding along, so it made it boring. I will finish it someday, though, because I need to find out what happens!

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates