Ch-ch-ch-changes!

>> Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I've been fixing up the blog a bit. Changing some things. ...But I think you can tell.
One- I made it public again. Private, I dunno, I just didn't like it as much, I guess. And I want my little brother to be able to read it, and he doesn't have an account.
Two- changed the name and description, just for fun.
Three- changed the background again. I'll be doing that often, just to spice things up a bit.
Four- Added a bookshelf thingy just so everyone can know what I'm currently reading. Again, just for fun!

Yep yep. Well, I had stuff to say, but I don't remember any of it, so I'm gonna go now.

Byes!

4 comment(s):

Micah June 18, 2009 at 2:16 PM  

Coolness girl!

Yeah, I don't really like the whole private thing either, but it wouldn't be fair to emmy, so it stays....

Micah June 18, 2009 at 2:16 PM  

for the D.A. blog I mean =)

Megan June 19, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

Why wouldn't it be fair to her? Does she want it or something?

Micah June 19, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

She can't post if it's a public bog.

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates