Any good movies lately?

>> Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ahh, I'm so exhausted from staying up late at Bella's party. But I'd never seen Bride and Prejudice before, so I tried very hard to stay awake. And I did for most of it. Probably not a good idea... I keep needing naps. =P
Annoying. But oh well, it was SO much fun!

Anyone seen any good movies lately? I watched Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom for the first time today. It was pretty gross... but good, too! I also watched Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl (or whatever the first one is called) for the, like, 10th time. But I never get tired of that movie! It rocks.

I don't really have much to post... oh, I need to email Bells a quote. Guess I'll do that now.

TTYL!

2 comment(s):

Alice June 27, 2009 at 10:01 PM  

As I said before, watch 17 Again! Amazingness!


I also had fun at the party, it rocked!

Love ya!
Alice

Micah July 15, 2009 at 4:27 PM  

I'm glad you had fun that night!! :)

Good movies.... I watched Signs recently... it was pretty good. And... I can't think of much else...

Smiles,
Bells

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates