Yuh-yeah

>> Saturday, June 13, 2009

Yeah, baby.

SCHOOL'S OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it- wait, yes I can! Last day of band Thursday. Testing yesterday. Hoo boy. I'm so happy. I am going to be doing some school during the summer, but not much. Just finishing up my science and doing math. But I'm skipping up to the Algebra 1/2 (pre-Algebra) math book and my mom will just teach me the stuff I don't know how to do. So I'm glad I'm doing that.

The last day of band... I had several different emotions about that.
1. Excitement; it meant that summer's almost here!
2. Relief; finally finished, no more practicing.
But also,
3. Sadness; it was my very last day EVER.

Because I'm not doing Logos anymore. There's so many people that I won't see again, and I'm going to miss seeing them every week! I already do miss some of them! My other friends who aren't going back next year felt the same way. It's going to be so different...

oh right, which brings me to some news. I might be doing band next year, at Creswell High School! We haven't even looked into it yet, really, but it is an option that we're considering. That'd be fun... I think.

I went to a graduation today. Lauren Bennion. Their family has been friends with mine for a while. Her sister Hannah (who's about my age, a little older) wrote Lauren a song for her graduation, which she preformed for us (guitar and singing). It was SOOO good. I was amazed. Loved it. Graduations also bring out both happy and sad feelings... and lots of memories.

Well that's all for now. Bye!

1 comment(s):

Alice June 13, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

Yay for you! I hope you did well in your ban tests, sure you did!

Alice

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates