Splashy!

>> Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dude, I totally forgot to mention a few things in my last post. So here I am again, being weird...
1. I changed the author of this blog so now it's Megan instead of Angela, just so the people who don't know my nickname is Angela won't be confused... but on the DA I still have my Angela account. Yup.

2. I added more music to the playlist, not that it matters much... oh, btw, on the blog playlist if you click "pop-out player" (which you can kind of see sort of) then you can scroll down. Just thought I'd put that out there...

3. I went swimming in our pool today for the very first time! We got it set up on Sunday with the help of Shira and Adam (thanks, guys) and today Nathan and I actually swam in it. =D
It was pretty cold, but still fun. Yay! It's SUMMER!!!

Welp I think that's all, so bye bye now!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates