Hey hey hey!

>> Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hey, all! Well, today was my concert @ the Gateway Mall! And, surprise, surprise, we actually didn't bomb! I was SO happy! We did have a couple problems still, of course, but I thought we did okay! Of course, I hope we do way better at our real concert.... which btw is on Friday the 12th, 7:00 pm at Immanuel Baptist Church! Come if you can!

Well, I have chores and stuff that I gotta do. See ya!

-Angela

3 comment(s):

Alice December 2, 2008 at 6:43 PM  

Yay you!!! Good job!! I hope you have been writing more of your story!!!!


Have a good life....


Alice

Megan December 3, 2008 at 3:07 PM  

Tehehe, which story? I know, I know, Impact. Well, guess what? I haven't! Hahahahaha! But, then again, I haven't deleted it either.

Bummer. (For me not you.) Anyway, hope I can talk to you sometime soon.

So glad you don't hate me, Alice!

-Angela

Alice December 13, 2008 at 1:46 PM  

Impact??? Sounds awesome!!!
:D

~Bells~

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates