SNOW!!

>> Monday, December 15, 2008

Yay for snow! I don't know if you have snow at your house, but we sure have it here at mine! A couple inches, too, and that's a lot for here, especially this time of year! I'm so happy!

The only thing I don't like about it, is the roads are pretty dangerous. I hope people remember to DRIVE SAFELY!!

Well, that's enough of using the computer.

I'm going to go outside and freeze in the snow!!!

Have a good winter!

2 comment(s):

Alice December 16, 2008 at 11:37 PM  

Yep we got snow here. And it's deep! I love reading all your stories, please keep writing them!


Have a good life....

Love,
Alice

Micah December 19, 2008 at 8:20 PM  

Let it Snow! Let it Snow Let it Snow!!!

It's sooo cool! (Well, I guess it's cold not cool, but you know what I mean...) It NEVER snows in December here! Only freezing rain.... Very fun!!

Many Smiles! Keep up the awesome posting!
~Bells~

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates