Hee hee hee. Bloggy mood!!

>> Saturday, December 27, 2008

Yes, I'm in a really boggy mood right now. I just feel like writing and writing, even though I guess only two people besides me will ever get to read it. Oh well, I don't care! You guys are my friends, Alice and Bells! So I'm glad if you're taking the time to read my silly rambling.
Cause I guess that's what I am doing, isn't it? Rambling! Hahaha, I like that word.
Yeah, I'm still happy, so I guess it's making me a little hyper.
It's fun though.
Really.
Here's a random fact for your enjoyment:
my typing speed right now is 41 words per minute, or somewhere around that.

Yay aren't you happy now? I was random!!


Okay this post is really weird. I'm going to stop now.

Love you guys (well, girls, but whatever)!!

-Angela

3 comment(s):

Alice December 27, 2008 at 5:54 PM  

Hee hee, I LOVE being happy!!

Your SO cool!

And you know me, I LOVE random!!! :P

Love,
Alice

Alice January 9, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

41 words per minute?!?! wow! impressive! :)

^_^ randomness is oh so fun... XD and so is being happy!!

~Bells~

sage,  September 23, 2014 at 7:44 AM  

Hi, thank you for sharing these thoughts and picture
this picture is very interesting - thank you!
I especially like your picture. you can go to my site-
https://uradura.wordpress.com/

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates