Holidays =D

>> Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Well, it's Christmas Eve, and personally I'm really excited.

It still doesn't seem like December, though!

But anyway, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or whatever you happen to celebrate. It's a good time of year for us all.

I mean, it seems that in December (especially around the 24th/5th) the mood just gets a lot happier.

Anyone else feel this way?

This year, i'm not so sure about it. Usually it actually seems like time to celebrate, but now it just seems like time is still rushing by.
I've finished all my shopping, am excited to see people enjoy gifts and see relatives, but it just doesn't seem right.

I mean, even with the snow we had, in my mind it's still September!!

I guess tomorrow everything might change though.

So have a great winter, Happy Holidays, and soon, Happy new year!!

-Angela

2 comment(s):

Micah December 26, 2008 at 5:57 PM  

yeah, my family were sick the week before Christmas, so I keep on feeling a week behind! but it's always cheering when you drive around and see all the lights and decorations....

:D
Hope you had a very merry Christmas!

~Bells~

Megan December 27, 2008 at 4:15 PM  

Yes I did! Hope you and everyone else did too!

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates