December

>> Friday, December 5, 2008

WOW. I just can't believe that it's December already!

Almost 2009!

That's Crazy!

Seriously, it feels like it should still be the middle of the year.
Not the end.

But I guess 2008 DOES have to end sometime. But it's so soon!

Time really does fly, or at least for me.

I mean, does it seem like this for anyone else?
Or is it just me- am I crazier than I thought?

Hahaha. Okay, change of subject.

I'm pretty busy next week. It's nice to have a lot of stuff to do, but really, it seems like I have something on every night of next week!

Mostly concerts. It must be "concert week" or something!

Monday is the one night that I don't have anything. Then, on Tuesday I'm going to my friend's choral concert at Springfield High school. That's gonna be amazing, can't wait!

On Wednesday I help with Awana's at my church. Lots of little kids. Fun fun.

Thursday I'm going to the Logos Middle School concert, I'm not in it, but my brother (Kevin) is, and some of my friends.

And on Friday... Logos High School Concert!! Now THAT one, I AM in! Wow it's so soon! Hope we do well.

And, that's it!

Have a good December everyone, don't forget to make New Year's reservations, stuff like that.

-Angela

2 comment(s):

Anonymous,  December 5, 2008 at 4:16 PM  

You are not crazy unless i am too, cuz it also seems to me like time flies!! it was just January wasn't it? Anyway have fun in all you do, and lets talk soon...

Have a good life,
Alice

Alice December 7, 2008 at 6:11 PM  

I know what you mean! Time flies way too fast! And there's really nothing you can do, but make the best of it....

SWEET!!! YOU"RE COMING TO MY CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!

Many Smiles!!!!!

~Bells~

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates