Concert

>> Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hey! I went to an amazing concert last night. The Springfield High choral concert.

It was so cool! I had two friends who were in it, and they were really good!

I love concerts =)

Which is good, cause I'm going to another one on Thursday! And I'm in one on Friday!

Crazy. It must be 'concert week' I'm serious!

But it's really fun.

I am kind of tired from yesterday, though, I didn't get home until 10 pm, and I had been in town since noon!
But today I don't have much to do (except school- blech) so I can stay home and rest.

Happy holidays everyone!

-Angela

1 comment(s):

Alice December 13, 2008 at 6:15 PM  

Cool! Enjoy concert week!!!!!


Alice

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates