Happy Thanksgiving!

>> Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hey everyone! Well, thanksgiving is tomorrow! Hope everyone has a great time doing, well, whatever they're doing! I, personally, am going up with my whole family (or most of them, my sister might be sick) to visit relatives. We'll be gone 4 days, Thursday to Sunday.

Anyway, since it's THANKSgiving, and we're supposed to be thankful, here's a short list of things I'm thankful for.

1~ Family
2~Friends
3~Music
4~God
5~Home
6~Email

(yeah I know that last one is kinda stupid, but hey! it's true!)

Well hope you guys are thankful around this time of year too.

Bye! Have a great Thanksgiving holiday! Eat lots of food!! (I know I will!)

-Angela

2 comment(s):

Alice November 26, 2008 at 5:40 PM  

Keep up the great blogging!

And have fun on turkey day....


Have a good life,
Alice

Alice November 28, 2008 at 2:12 PM  

Happy Thanksgiving!!! (Yeah, yeah I know I'm a little late :P)

Hope you had fun!

Lotsa Loves and Many Smiles!

~Bells~

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates