Fun stuff

>> Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hey everyone! Some fun stuff has been going on, or is just coming up! On Monday, Alice and I went on a bike ride around town! It was so much fun, and we actually didn't get lost OR hurt! Aren't we great?
I had band yesterday, Tuesday, and that was normal. We have a performance coming up, at Gateway mall. Come if you can!!! (Gateway Mall, December 2nd, 3:30). Today I'll probably just catch up on school, because, wow, I've been getting way far behind. Oops. Then tomorrow, more band, and finally!
Friday! My sleepover for people who can't go to Twilight. That'll be fun. Then, the weekend has some fun stuff, including a Taiwanese banquet at my church, as a fundraiser! We're gonna have yummy chinese food (which I'll be helping cooking) and stuff like that. Can't wait!

Well, that's my week so far, or what's coming up! Pretty normal, but some fun things slip there way in there.

Have a good life (lol)

~Angela

4 comment(s):

Alice November 19, 2008 at 6:29 PM  

Its very cool that you write about your life. Its almost like reading a
diary. Keep up the AMAZING work!


Love,
Alice

P.S Have a good life

Megan November 19, 2008 at 6:33 PM  

Okay, I guess I can write about my life more! And I'll try and have a good one!

-Ang

Micah November 21, 2008 at 8:41 PM  

It is fantastic! I hope the sleep over was fun!

I saw twilight today! I loved it! Bella had a boot that looked just like mine! It was on the same foot and everything! :D

~Bells~

Megan November 22, 2008 at 9:22 AM  

Awesome!!! Lucky!! Glad you enojoyed it!

-Angela

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates