>> Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hey, all! Here's a poem that Alice wrote for me! Isn't she nice? Love you, Alice!!



Magnificent!

Efficient!

Gorgeous!

Energetic!

Necessary!

Perfect!

Enjoyable!

Exciting!

Terrific!


Have a good week! -Angela

5 comment(s):

Alice November 6, 2008 at 8:56 PM  

I am glad you liked it! And it TOTALLY fits you!!!


Alice

Megan November 6, 2008 at 8:58 PM  

Yes, I liked it, you're amazing... but I disagree! Ask anyone, it's NOT TRUE!! and I don't lie either!!

-Angela

Anonymous,  November 7, 2008 at 5:30 PM  

you do to lie some times so that's a lie

and some of its true

Megan November 8, 2008 at 7:27 PM  

hey, when do i lie some of the time? maybe I just joke, but usually not lie!!

-Ang

Micah November 8, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

I think it does totally fit you!!! Perfectly!

~Bells~

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates