Life..... and stuff

>> Friday, November 7, 2008

Okay, so i have no idea what to post about. Life is pretty normal right now. School, band, all that stuff.

Oh, i got something! Since I'm not allowed to go the the Twilight premiere on the 21st, I'm having a sleepover at my house for me and all my friends who aren't allowed to go either! I can't wait. It's gonna be fun. We'll probably watch some other movie, but I can't think of anything good. Any suggestions?

Well, that's all for now!! -Angela

4 comment(s):

Anonymous,  November 7, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

im sry u cant go :(

i think i get to go if my sister gets her license i hope i hope it would be awesome


better get it kj

Megan November 8, 2008 at 7:27 PM  

yeah. that'd be awesome. hope she gets her license.

-Angela

Micah November 8, 2008 at 9:37 PM  

I ALMOST got to go to the sneak peak Wednesday! But no one wants to come with me! :-( so I'm going friday! That'll be fun!

I got some suggestions for a movie to watch! All of them remind me of Twilight in some way...

A Walk to Remember (The main guy sometimes just looks like Edward to me...)

Pride and Prejudice (Stephenie Meyer LOVES Jane Austen novels!)

And... I can't think of any others right now...
I hope you have fun!!! It's sounds AWESOME!

~Bells~

Alice November 9, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

Hey!

Sorry i haven't commented in awhile, I was out of town.

Don't worry i am not going to the midnight showing either. I might be going Saturday night or Sunday. Anyway be on gtalk....

Alice

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates