Boredom-busters

>> Monday, November 10, 2008

Have you ever had times when you were SO bored, and just couldn't think of anything at all to do? Cause I do, all the time! I mean, I know that there could be work or something to do, or a game, but nothing sounds the least bit interesting, so all you do is sit around like a lump, or go and do endless hours of computer (like I'm doing now!). We should try to do something about that. Totally. I don't like being bored, I mean, who does? It's always nice when there's something to do, and especially if that something to do is fun. See, right now, I'm bored, waiting for my siblings and mom to wake up. So, instead of just sitting on the couch, I got on here, and now i'm posting about boredom. Interesting.

I'm not saying that, like, I'm never gonna be bored anymore, I'm just saying that I want to try to NOT be bored. To find something to do when it seems like there's nothing. Even if it's just to read a book, or go outside, I mean it's better than nothing!

Do you guys have anything that you like to do when you're bored? Hehehe, I'm gonna call them boredom-busters! Also, there's boredom-breakers, i guess I'll call them, things that i do when I'm bored that i probably shouldn't do. Like, sometimes I just get something to eat, like junk food. That's not too good! Or I go stare at some mind-numbing TV screen. I do watch tv still, but if it's just something that I want to do as a boredom-breaker, then i guess it's not too good.

So, from now on, whenever I get bored, I'm gonna try and find something productive to do! Anyone with me?

-Angela (The Boredom-Buster Police)

3 comment(s):

Alice November 10, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

I know what you mean!! There is a lot of good things to do out there, but sometimes nothing appeals. it's like i want to do something,but nothing looks fun. Hey we should write a poem about it!!! And sure ill join you! Chief Angela, i like the sound of it.;)

Love,
Alice

Megan November 11, 2008 at 8:07 AM  

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm trying to say. There IS always something to do, we just have to make ourselves do it! And YOU can write a poem about it, I sure won't! My poetry skills aren't quite as good as yours or Bellas. Hehehe.

-Chief Angela.
(LOL)

Micah November 14, 2008 at 7:00 PM  

I totally agree! I mean, sometimes I'll get bored and it's like there's nothing I want to do!
Usually I'll try to read some, but sometimes it just doesn't appeal to me... (I know, me not reading, amazing... XP)
What seems to work that I do when that happens I just start typing some random story or try and write a random poem! (It doesn't happen much anymore, I'm like hectic busy on weekdays...) Or I'll go find one of my siblings....

GO BORDOM-BUSTERS!! :D
~Bells~

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates