Books

>> Friday, October 31, 2008

Hey! Now, who doesn't love books and reading? Cuz I don't know anyone who doesn't, and I'm glad, I think I'd have to punch them in the face!!!! I love reading so much, and I've read some pretty good books lately!

I finished Eclipse (thanks so much Alice for letting me borrow it, and sorry Jake for not bringing it up!) and that was great. Well, some parts were rather... interesting but it was still great. It's my favorite of the first three, I still haven't read Breaking Dawn.

And I finished The Hunger Games (thanks Alice and Esme for loaning it to me!) that was SO GOOD too! Can't wait for the sequel! Also as soon as I get my hands on it, I'm going to read the first Kingdom Keepers book (thanks so much for keeping me with a constant supply of books, Alice and Jake) but that's at the library so I'll have to wait a while. I have some other books that are in line too, and i love it!

Anyone else read anything good lately? Have a good life! (I know, Alice, I know).

-Angela

11 comment(s):

Alice November 1, 2008 at 11:15 AM  

Yeah, Eclipse is rather... ahh.. interesting.... wait for Breaking Dawn...

Ohhhh... I've been wanting to read Hunter Games.

I finished Pride and Prejudice recently!! I really liked it!! and now I'm reading Brisingr!! (yea, I know, finally Alice!!!) You should read "Keys to the Kingdom" Angela!

~Bells~

Megan November 1, 2008 at 4:13 PM  

Hmmm, never heard of that one. I'll try and find it at the library or somewhere! I'm going to read Pride and Prejudice sometime, but of course, I have a ton of other books in line before it. And I still need to read Eragon and Eldest and Brisingr! Just too many good books out there!

-Angela

Alice November 2, 2008 at 2:58 PM  

I have kingdom keepers out from the Creswell library, and i just renewed it. you can borrow it from me and then return it if you want. Ohh and i just finished a really good book called "mystic and rider" by Sharon Shinn. Also go read Pride and prejudice!!! Its SOO good!!!


Ok so enjoy,and HAVE A GOOD LIFE (i came up with it first after all.....)

Alice

P.S Jake is sick, send him a get better soon card

Megan November 2, 2008 at 4:52 PM  

Yay I love hearing about more and more good books.

He's sick? That's too bad. He wasn't sick Thursday or Friday... it must have come on after we left.

-Angela

Anonymous,  November 7, 2008 at 2:46 PM  

grr im so mad

Megan November 7, 2008 at 2:49 PM  

ok.. why are you mad Jake? because we talk about you behind your back? or because I didn't send you a get well card?

-Angela

Anonymous,  November 7, 2008 at 2:51 PM  

because u didn't bring the book grrrrrrrrrr

Megatron November 7, 2008 at 2:52 PM  

yeah, sorry!!!! I will next time, just wait!!!

Anonymous,  November 7, 2008 at 2:54 PM  

i hate wait

Megan November 8, 2008 at 7:28 PM  

hehehehe

yes I know you do


-Angela

Micah November 8, 2008 at 9:41 PM  

oohh... You (and Alice) should read Jane Eyer! It's kinda weird, but also kinda good. I'm reading it for school!

~Bells~

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates