Exciteyment

>> Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hey everyone! Hope your school year is going well and you aren't all too overloaded with homework (I personally think I am). This week is the Logos break week, which means NO BAND!!!! Yay!!!

So, what am I doing when there's no band, you might be wondering (at least I hope you are). Well, I'm going to be working! Yep! Of all the things to do with no band, work! But, it's worth it. If I do 2 hours of yard work, or just stuff around the house, every day until Wednesday, I'll have enough money to buy the camera I've been longing for! I seriously can't wait.

I'm so excited! I've looked at pictures of it on the Net a million times, seriously. Well, I guess not that often, but who cares. So, I'm gonna be working a lot. Yesterday I raked leaves for two hours. Gosh, did my arms get sore!! Today, I'll probably rake more leaves (we have a ton of trees).

So, that gives me something to do. I also still have to do my homeschool (yuck) and that gives me plenty of other stuff to do. And I have some classes that are still going on not at Logos. Also, I hopefully will be going to Alice's house on Tuesday and I can't wait for that! (it's true, Alice! and not just because I get Eclipse!)

Then, after more school and work, on Wednesday I can finally head over to Walmart and grab that beloved camera of mine! After paying for it, of course, =P

And then on Thursday, guess what? More excitement!!! I don't know if I can handle all this! I get to go up and visit relatives in Washington!!! I can see my favorite cousins again YAY!!! I haven't seen them in forever, I have so much stuff to catch up on, and fun things to do, it's gonna be great!

See? I have so much exciting stuff going on, i think I'm gonna burst! It's great. Does anyone else feel this way? What are all you readers out there up to? (you know I think only three people have actually read this blog. oh well.) Tell me! I care about you!

Well, bye for now!

-Angela

5 comment(s):

Anonymous,  October 25, 2008 at 6:38 PM  

That's AWESOME Angela!!!! Lucky you, you get a camera! That'll be fun! I'm excited for break week too, though I'm still madly busy... It's gonna be great!!!! ^_^ Keep on posting! I love it! You're awesome!

~Bells~

Alice October 26, 2008 at 12:26 PM  

I agree with Bells you are AWESOME! am so glad you are coming over we are gonna have SOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun with your camera, and say hi to Jerk for me....


Love,
Alice

P.S. you rock!!

Megan October 26, 2008 at 12:43 PM  

haha thanks you guys! Love you!

-Angela

Anonymous,  October 26, 2008 at 10:46 PM  

Angela,

I am glad you can see that life is exciting!!!

Still, it is hard to imagine having to keep myself busy (I have soooo many things to do!!!).

You should definitely take some pictures of your cousins, so I can tease Alice extensively ;)

All the best,
Mrs. Darcy (a.k.a Alice's sister)

Megan October 27, 2008 at 2:06 PM  

Okay, I will take many many pictures of my cousins, and I'll have to make sure you get to see them. It's really nice keeping busy, instead of just lazing around the house, or using the computer (oh wait I am right now!). Oh well. I should go work another two hours.

-Angela

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates