Twilight mania!!

>> Friday, October 17, 2008



YAY!!!!

I read Twilight for the first time ever Wednesday night (today is Friday). I finished it THursday morning!!! it is totally the best book I've ever read!

no doubt about it, I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!

if there's anyone out there that hasn't read it- you NEED to! right away!

I'm going to start New Moon today. Can't wait! I'm so excited!

and the movie is coming out next month!!! cooliosis!

so, here's some Twilight pictures, for your fun and enjoyment!!!

hope you like them!!

♥Megan (or should I use my new Twilight nickname? Angala!)

twilight icon Pictures, Images and Photos

Twilight Icon Pictures, Images and Photos

Real Men Read Twilight Pictures, Images and Photos

twilight icon Pictures, Images and Photos

you are my life now Pictures, Images and Photos


tada!!1 hope you liked them- I do!! bye!

7 comment(s):

Alice October 20, 2008 at 12:29 PM  

Knew you'd love Twilight! Its shows you have great taste!

" Ans so the lion fell in love with the lamb.."
"what a stupid lamb"
"what a sick masochistic lion"

Alice

Megan October 20, 2008 at 12:32 PM  

lol, I remember that part. So funny. you know my Edward quote about the stars? That was on my gmail? It's in New Moon. I read it last night.

Love you!

-Angela

Anonymous,  October 22, 2008 at 5:12 PM  

i really liked twilight

Megan October 22, 2008 at 5:41 PM  

yeah! that's amazing. it's the best book ever. can't wait to read Eclipse!

-Angela

Alice October 23, 2008 at 2:50 AM  

I thought "Edward" was going by Mike.


I love twilight!!!!



Love,
Alice

Megan October 23, 2008 at 8:18 PM  

yeah, I think that fits him better. Jeremiah, you are now Mike.

-Angela

Anonymous,  October 25, 2008 at 6:19 PM  

WHO'S EDWARD!?!?!??!?!?!

oh, okay (I just saw the last comment)

I can't wait 'till the movie!!! Twilight rules!!!!

Attack of the Quotes!!!!
"When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end."
"What if I'm not the super hero? What if I'm a bad guy?"
"You know that you nearly gave me a heart attack? Not the easiest thing to do, that.
"

~Bella~

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates