Quote battle!

>> Monday, October 27, 2008

Hey everyone! I'm fine, keeping completely busy, but still with a little of free time to do stuff like blog!! Yay I'm so glad I can!

So, I'm officially starting a quote battle! Twilight (and New Moon and Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, too, of course) quotes, okay? So, you can just post a ton of comments with Twilight quotes! They can be your favorite ones, or just any quotes, because hey, all Twilight quotes are awesome! Here, I'll start it off!

Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars—points of light and reason… And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.
Edward Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 23, p.514


I love that. So sweet. Well have fun posting your own quotes! Have a good life! ~Angela

PS- so there's this awesome band called the Mitch Hansen Band. They write music based on the Twilight books, and have some really really cool songs. You should check them out. Please do!

6 comment(s):

Alice October 27, 2008 at 2:37 PM  

"Sleep, my Bella . Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours.Sleep, my only love."

Eclipse Chapter 8 pp195


Alice

Megan October 27, 2008 at 2:43 PM  

Love it! Nice one! (did you get it from that site I told you about?)Here's another:

Her scent hit me like a wrecking ball, like a battering ram. There was no image violent enough to encapsulate the force of what happened to me in that moment. In that instant, I was nothing close to the human I’d once been; no trace of the shreds of humanity I’d managed to cloak myself in remained. I was a predator. She was my prey. There was nothing else in the whole world but that truth.
Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun, Chapter 1, p.12

Amazing, huh? I love Stephanie Myer!

-Angela

Alice October 30, 2008 at 5:04 PM  

No i didn't. I like your quote:)

Talk yo you soon.....


Love,
Alice

Alice November 1, 2008 at 11:02 AM  

*sniff sniff* Those are soooo good quotes!!! Here's some more....

"Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something." 
Bella Swan, Twilight, Preface, p.1

"I'm sorry I'm not the right monster for you, Bella" Jacob Black, New Moon.

"I’d wished, at the time, that I could explain to her exactly what would have happened if my lips, and the teeth behind them, had gotten anywhere near her. That would have silenced those annoying fantasies.
" Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun, Chapter 1, p.6

~Bells~

Megan November 3, 2008 at 8:28 AM  

Here's one of my faves-

"Edward's only human, Bella. He's going to react like any other boy."

-Angela Weber (Eclipse)

Micah November 8, 2008 at 9:50 PM  

Oh! I love that one!!! I just cracked up laughing at that part! My brother gave me a really funny look....

Here's a random quote:

"So, did you poke Cullen with a pencil or something?" Mike Newton

Smiles!
:-)
~Bells~

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates