First post!!

>> Wednesday, October 15, 2008

yay!!! here's my first post!

so, i made this blog, just so I could have something more interesting and me-like than my other one. it was way boring.
if you've read it, you'll know that!

well anyway, i promise this one will be way better.

and, I actually have stuff to talk about!

Last night, I rearranged my room! that's always fun, isn't it? I moved the bed, and my desk, and a couple other things. it's pretty sweet now.

I'll upload some pictures of it as soon as I take some! maybe they'll be on my new camera!

yup, I'm buying a camera! a digital one, of course. it's gonna be blue!! my second fave color! and it'll match my room (which is totally teal-blue). if they have a green one, though, then I want that.

green's my FIRST fave color!!

well, hope my first post hasn't bored you too much, and you'll come back.

for now, here's some icons for your enjoyment. enjoy!

-Megan

Music Pictures, Images and Photos

Music Pictures, Images and Photos

music Pictures, Images and Photos

4 comment(s):

Alice October 20, 2008 at 12:22 PM  

This is AWESOME! I want to see your room sometime!


Love,
Alice

Megan October 20, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

oh yeah, you should! I really like it a lot better =D

Angela

Anonymous,  October 24, 2008 at 9:22 PM  

AWESOME!!! I love it!!! Music ROCKS!!!

~Bells~

Anonymous,  October 24, 2008 at 9:22 PM  

AWESOME!!! I love it!!! Music ROCKS!!!

~Bells~

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates