Yay!

>> Friday, October 31, 2008

Hey y'all! (wow I never say that....) What's up with everyone? I got back from Washington today, visiting cousins. And aunts, and uncles, and grandma... oh well you get my drift. And, I had my new camera!!! Yep, my very own! I love it!!! It's blue, and awesome, digital. Love it love it love it!

I went to OMSI today with some of those cousins, and my aunt. It was so cool. They have this awesome zappy-thingy, it doesn't hurt, just gives you this awesome tingling sensation. SO COOL! The shock can even pass through one person to the next, it's amazing. If anyone goes to OMSI, you need to try it out. It's in the physics lab. Sweetness.

Well, all i can say is, i had a fun time and can't wait for next month when we go up again for Thanksgiving! Well, have a good Halloween, all!

-Angela

11 comment(s):

Alice November 1, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

cool Angela!! That zappy thingy sounds AWESOME!!! really cool!
Halloween was so fun!

~Bells~

Alice November 1, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

cool Angela!! That zappy thingy sounds AWESOME!!! really cool!
Halloween was so fun!

~Bells~

Megan November 1, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

Yeah, it was amazingly cool.

-Angela

Alice November 2, 2008 at 2:54 PM  

Jerk told me to be careful that i don't get hurt if i get zapped. But it sounds so SCARY!!

Glad you had fun......


Love,
Alice

Alice November 2, 2008 at 3:28 PM  

Dang, I was doing doubles AGAIN! I won't do it no more, promise! :D But hey, you get more comments Angela! XP


~Bells~

Megan November 2, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

Lol, yeah thanks for all these comments, guys! And the zappy thing was THE BEST!!

-Ang

Anonymous,  November 7, 2008 at 2:49 PM  

ya way awesome

Megatron November 7, 2008 at 2:52 PM  

yeah... you hands didn't shake at all though, you must be really used to it. it was so cool.

~Angela

Anonymous,  November 7, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

ya i do it way to much

Megan November 8, 2008 at 7:28 PM  

but it's so cool! who wouldn't want to do it?

-Angela

Micah November 8, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

So cool! I haven't gone to OMSI in the LONGEST time!!!

~Bells~

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates