strangeness!

>> Monday, October 20, 2008

Hey everyone! Here I am again, loving my new blog! hope you all (whoever you are) will keep reading!

So, last night, I was talking to my cousin on Google Talk (the gmail chat thing). One of my cousins (Will) was on my other cousin Jer's account, and I was talking to him. But, it was really strange for me, becuase I've never actually talked to Will before! They live only a couple hours away, and we visit often. He's a few years older than me. It just struck me weird that, I never talked to him before, and then, last night, I talked to him for almost an hour! Is anyone else like that?

I mean, not talking to their cousins?

Sorry this post is pretty boring, but I didn't have anything else to talk about! And thanks, Alice, for the topic!

Bye! ♥Angela

4 comment(s):

Alice October 20, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

Cool. I dont talk to almost ALL my cousins. (unfortunately)

Keep up all the GREAT posting!!!


Love,
Alice

Megan October 21, 2008 at 8:43 AM  

Hehehe I'll try and keep posting! So far, I think you're the only person that's read this though, so I better spread the word... thanks again for giving me a topic! Even if the person is 'dead'!

Angela

Anonymous,  October 24, 2008 at 9:56 PM  

who died?

And I don't talk to all my cousins all the time either, though 2 of them do live with me...

Megan October 25, 2008 at 9:07 AM  

lol, he (Jer) didn't actually die... it's long, and complicated. Ask Alice.

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates