Life. And stuff. blah blah blah

>> Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another beautiful day! The weather has been so nice to us lately. Isn't it crazy that just a week or so ago it was SNOWING?? (well, it snowed at my house at least).
It blows my mind...

Wow, I just looked out the window, and there on the side of Bear Creek Road is two of my neighbors, riding their horses! I haven't seen that sight since last summer. It makes Spring feel even more real for me, somehow. Now I just want SUMMER!!!! But, Spring is okay, too. For now.

The party yesterday was a lot of fun. Kevin took me and our friends Micah and Jordan. I knew everyone at the party except for 2 people. It was cool. We played lots of games- one of them was a relay where everyone had to take turns blowing (yes, with your mouth) a ping-pong ball across the carpet, around a cone, and back, so the next person on your team could do it. You had to crawl, of course. When I was finished I was SOO out of breath and felt really light headed. But it was all good. There were lots of snacks- and sugar- so most of us were pretty hyper. At the end of the party, we watched a video of this comedian, Tim Hawkins. I've seen him once before on this TV show we have. He's funny.

And, now comes the funny (well, not exactly funny...) part. Micah and Jordan's mom called at about 9:40 (the party was supposed to end at 9) and asked where we were. So, we left, because they needed to get home. We had directions how to get THERE- to the Huckaba's house- but not back. So we just reversed the directions. Simple, right? Nooo, not when Megan Peet is doing the directing. I kind of got a bit mixed up, so, after a while... we were lost. But no fear! When Megan gets someone lost, she can always get them UNlost!! Well, I'm not sure if it was me who got us unlost, but after 20 minutes or so, we were on Main street where we were supposed to be. =P

I'm brilliant, aren't I?

Well, I'm gonna go enjoy the beauties of nature and sunshine. Maybe I can find a warm spot to read my book... hmm....
Bye!

4 comment(s):

Alice April 19, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

So first you don't invite me to a party and then you go and tell me ALL ABOUT IT?!?!!?! I don't get you! ;)

Glad you had fun!

Alice

P.S. I am a tad weirder than usual today. I think I only got 5.5 hours of sleep....

Megan April 19, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

Well, um, I couldn't invite you!! Sorry! It was a lot of fun, though...
and I feel weird, too. I'm wearing shorts, I think the excitement is going to my brain...

Jake,  April 19, 2009 at 9:55 PM  

wow sounds like fun lots of fun

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates