A Cool Vid

>> Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hey! So, recently, I found this awesome video that I'd seen before and really liked, but could never find it again. Today I found it! Yay! So, you should watch it. I'm posting it here, but in case it doesn't work, here's the url: http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=c36d95bed21177a09760

So hopefully either way you'll be able to see it. I really the like song/video! The little boy is so cute (especially when he smiles towards the end) and I love the part with the popping balloons. Am I making you curious? Watch it!!

1 comment(s):

Alice April 17, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

I didn't really watch your movie but I want you to know, I really like the blog's new name.

Alice

P.S I don't think it needs a period at the end...

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates