Beautiful Spring Days...

>> Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wow, the weather was so great today! It felt amazing. I went out and took a bunch of pictures of flowers and stuff earlier this evening (before it got dark). Some of them are pretty cool, if you ask me. I'm putting them on Facebook (sorry, Alice, guess you can't see them...).

Yesterday I went over to the Hamovitz's house for a Lord of the Rings marathon. We didn't get started with the first movie until about 2:30, though, so we watched The Fellowship and Two Towers on Friday, and Return of the King today. It was a lot of fun!!!

That reminds me. Anyone heard of the author Ted Dekker? He writes mostly horror, I think. I NEED to read his books Black, Red, and White (a trilogy). So I'm trying to find a copy of Black- the first book of the three. I'm HOPING that Creswell library has it. Must read!!! I also am wanting to read the Diary of a Teenage Girl series, and for a while I've been interesting in Frank Peretti's Monster (also a horror, like Black. I guess I'm into horror these days).

Well, I need to go. Enjoy the great weather while you can!! Have a good rest of the weekend.

-Me.

1 comment(s):

Alice April 4, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

Horror!?!?!?!?!?!


Alice

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates