Just for fun

>> Wednesday, April 8, 2009

(I actually filled this out yesterday night but couldn't post it until now.)

My story - Finish the sentence:..

Hi, my name is: Megan Peet.

My eyes are: BLUE!! With glasses covering them, sadly.

My status is: the truth. Well, mostly.

I want to have kids: eventually. Not anytime soon!!!

I wish I was: lots of different things.

Currently I am: tired. Feeling kind of rushed, for some reason. Wishing that I was listening to music. Waiting for Shira to return so we can chat more.

I Love: Music!! Jesus!! Books!!

Never in my life have I been to: China. But I've been only 100 miles away!

My favorite animal is: none of them. I can't decide!!

My favorite color(s) is: greeeeen.

My Pet Peeve(s) is: really random...

Right now, I am listening to: my brother muttering. The faint sounds of my dad reading to my little brother. I'm trying to find an actual SONG to listen to, though...

The one person who can drive me nuts: is my brother Kevin!!! Well, actually, lots of other people can also. But he's the best!!

When I'm nervous, I: sweat a lot. It's really annoying.

The last song I listened to was: "Our Solemn Hour" by Within Temptation. But I just started listening to "Comatose" by Skillet.

If I were to get married today my maid of honor would be: umm probably Esther, I guess?

My hair is: very poofy and annoying and ugly.

When I was 4: I was adorably cute! What happened to me??

My mom: is very interesting...

My dad: is awesome.

Last Christmas was: December 25th!! Duh.

I should be: getting off of the computer. =P

When I look down: I see my knee.

The happiest recent event would be: um, probably going to the Caleb & Sol concert at Cozmic pizza with youth group.

My current annoyance is: that I'm taking forever to get myself off the internet!

There's this girl I know: that is a really awesome friend and is so much fun to be with!

The thing I want to buy is: an iPod Touch! just don't have enough money yet...

If you visited the place I'm from: you would see that it's a very small town.

The most recent thing I've bought myself: was... a footlong from Subway.

The most recent thing someone else bought me was: An Oreo Blizzard!

If I was an animal I'd be: a monkey. pwn.

Yesterday I: spent a lot of time outside in the sunshine!

Last night I was: verrry tired.

Tomorrow I am: doing school. Yuck.

Tonight I am: going to eat ice cream and write in my diary before going to bed.

My favorite piece of jewelery is: um, I dunno. Maybe the button Danielle made for me.

My favorite shoes: are my really comfortable green ones!

I am looking forward to: eating.

The ones that know the most about me are: the ones who know that I'm not as quiet as I seem, and that I am really a weird person!

Now it’s your turn to tell me YOUR story....I'll be waiting to read all about it.

5 comment(s):

Alice April 8, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

Three things:

1. Who is
"There's this girl I know: that is a really awesome friend and is so much fun to be with!"?

2. I am one of the ones who knows you well I think. Yay!!

3. How am I supposed to fill it out?

Alice

Megan April 8, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

1. That's pretty much any of my girl friends! I wasn't exactly thinking of anyone in particular.

2. I think you are...

3. You can just copy and then erase my answers and write your own, and then do whatever you want with it! Email it, post it on your blog, whatever.

Alice April 8, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

Someone informed me it was from facebook. I detest facebook. I doubt I'll fill it out. Gah facebook!!!!
Grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alice

Megan April 9, 2009 at 7:47 AM  

Who "informed" you?
And no, actually, it's not 'from' Facebook. It's just a quiz someone made and posted it on Facebook.
So therefor it's not from facebook.

Alice April 14, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

I hate facebook. When people are on it they ignore me. It's a terrible institution. Grrrrrr!

Alice

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates