Catching up!

>> Monday, April 13, 2009

Mood: tired, but content.
Currently listening to: "Our Solemn Hour" by Within Temptation. (it's on the blog playlist if you're interested...)


Wow, I haven't gotten online at all since Friday. And today is Monday! Wow. So, here's what I've been up to:

Thursday: Ohh, what a painful day! I went to the doctor before band, and got 3 shots!! And they drew my blood! I had two band-aids on each arm. But it actually didn't hurt too much. Then I had band, and Bible study. We're starting to read this really great book called "hearts of fire" or something like that. It's awesome. Very intense.

Friday: My friend Jordan's birthday party was on Friday! So I went birthday shopping earlier in the day (yes I waited until the day of the party to shop). Then I went to the party, of course. It was a BLAST!!

Saturday: The end part of the birthday party, and then we went to an Easter egg hunt at the Gottschalk's house! It was a ton of fun. Lots of my friends were there, so it was awesome. But, wow, I was SOOO tired when I got home!

Sunday: Easter! I went to church, and afterwards we had a fun family dinner with all of my family, the Jenkins, Lisa (my cousin), a deaf friend of Brian's (Ingrid), and Pat Downs, and elderly man that we know. It was fun. After that, we had an Easter egg hunt, and so of course I've been having way too much sugar. YUM!

And now, today. Very normal. I did my math, wrote a freaky story that I guess I might post on here someday, stuff like that.

Oh! My dad is letting me read those horror books I got. I've started Black, and it's amazing already, of course.

Well, gotta go now. Have an awesome life and don't be depressed! Keep reading my blog!

~~Angela~~

3 comment(s):

Alice April 13, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

I wanna read the story!!! Wahhhhhh!!! Show me!!!!!!


Alice

Megan April 13, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

I will post it... someday.

Alice April 14, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

Post today!!!!!!! I wannna read it!!!!


Alice

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates