Yep yup, busy times.

>> Monday, May 18, 2009

Wow, I haven't posted in quite a while. Guess that means this should be a long post, to make up for it. Sigh...

anyway. On Friday, I went up with my mom to visit relatives that live in Ridgefield, Washington. It was nice to see them again. Also, a VERY nice thing is that my cousin Bethany and her 1-year old son, Aleric, were visiting! They live in Missouri, and I hadn't seen them since last summer. Aleric was so much bigger, and SUCH a cutie!!

Here's some pics of him:







Adorable, right? I know, I know. Well, I have to go now, but will post more in a few days. Probably tomorrow.
Bye!

4 comment(s):

Alice May 19, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

Awwww, what a cutie! Thanks for FINALLY posting!

Alice

Alice May 22, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

You know, I was just looking at these pics again and I think Jake looks like the baby.

Adorable pics!


Alice

Megan May 23, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

Not really. I don't see any resemblance. But, that's just me! I guess you do.

Alice May 26, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

Just in the head a bit, shape and stuff...


Alice

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates