Indeed, it is Thursday.

>> Thursday, May 7, 2009

Yuck, I have a piano lesson today that I REALLY don't want to go to. Mostly because I've only practiced once this whole week- and I hate piano lessons!

Nate and I have been working (since yesterday) on a surprise for Mother's Day. I can't tell what it is, though, because... it's a surprise!!

Oh oh oh, I took this "Are You Obsessed With Twilight" quiz on Myspace and guess what I got-
I am 100% obsessed with Twilight!
Ha ha ha. It was funny. I actually didn't think I'd get that result.

I also took a quiz (not on Myspace) about "when will you get married" and it says that I'll get married at age 32. Okay, I guess... I was hoping it'd be before that. But whatever. Nobody really believes those things, anyway.
But they're so much FUN!!

Tonight I'm going to a musical that my friend Becky is in. I'm really excited, because I'm going with some friends, and ever if I wasn't I'd still be excited! Becky has an AMAZING voice, and I love going to plays, concerts, musicals, that sort of thing. So it's all good.

I've been working on making a book cover for Buried. I'm not too good at it- I used Paint, and it looks kind of weird. Maybe I should find a different program...

well, gotta go, hope everyone didn't fall asleep reading my mindless (and pointless) ramblings, if anyone even read it.

Bye!

4 comment(s):

Jake,  May 7, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

you could try and see if you cuz would draw a book cover for you

Jake,  May 7, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

im sure he would try at least

Alice May 7, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

Or just have Alice draw an arrow...! :P

Alice

Megan May 7, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

Hmm. Either of those options would work!!

=P

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates