Memorial Day!

>> Monday, May 25, 2009

Hey everybody, hope you all had a pleasing weekend (I know I did). And, happy Memorial Day! Yay for no school, no work, and fun with family and friends (for me, at least...)!

Is everyone having happy memories? I sure hope you are, because it's time for a little game:

I want everyone who reads this and is up to it- come on, it's not hard, people- to post a comment leaving one memory (like, maybe one of the BEST memories) that you've had with me. It doesn't have to be just with me only, but if I was there and we were doing something together, even if it was in a group, then that's fine! Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Now, about my weekend: Friday afternoon, my parents left for an anniversary trip to eastern Oregon, around Bend area, I think (?). On their way, they dropped me and Nathan off in Pleasant Hill at a friend's house. We (Nate & I) both stayed there until after church on Sunday!! It was so much fun. I watched The Incredible Hulk for the first time. Loved it!! I also got to eat a ton of yummy food- Subway, DQ, Izzy's, candy, Pepsi, Ice Cream, Popsicles.... I felt like a total pig! (But it did taste good) Ha ha ha.

And today, I'm going to a BBQ at the Sundhom's house. They're friends of out family, and I really like them all a lot! They' awesome people. So I can't wait for that!!

Well, that's about all for now, I think, unless I come up with a poem or pic or something to post. Ohh, I got it.

Here's something::


<< Me feeding my cousin's sheep last week.

Well that's all for now, ttfn all of you out there!!

--Megan, Angela, Megatron, Meggers, whatever you wanna call me!--

5 comment(s):

Alice May 25, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

I love the new background!

As for the memory:

It was a sunny day, you drove up. We spent the day changing clothes and taking pics. Roofs, gates, chairs, closets, everything! We had so much fun! Dresses, skirts, coats, all of it!

Love ya Angela!

Alice

Rosalie May 26, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

The new background is cool!

And for a memory:

When we came to your house and made that movie!!!

That was FUN!

Rosalie

Nathan,  May 27, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

I remember about five years ago when we would jump on the trampoline most of the day and just play together.

Megan May 27, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

Alice, Rose:
yep both of those were totally fun!

Nate: yeah, wow, we had some pretty crazy games, huh? I agree it was always fun... except when we got in fights because we liked different games! But we didn't do that so much when we were younger...

Jake,  May 28, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

sry not up for a game right now :( im sick and cant think and i should sleep ugh i hate being sick :( ;(

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates