FORKS!!!!

>> Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wow, something exciting happened today!!

So, I was just emptying the dishwasher, like I do every morning.
Nothing unusual there.

But then, I dropped a spoon (well, nothing unusual there either), and so I quickly reached down to grab it before it hit the floor.

And, as I was reaching down....

I SPEARED MY HAND ON THE POINTY TINES OF A FORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah! It was exciting (and very painful!) It doesn't really hurt anymore, though.

See you all later, have a great day!


--
--Megan (the weird one).




4 comment(s):

Alice May 20, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

My oh my Ang, you're talented!


I had sooo much fun yesterday! Thanks for letting us come!


Alice

P.S. NEVER,I repeat: NEVER, show anyone that movie! Thank you!

Micah July 15, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

lol, when I first saw this I thought: "Forks?! Forks?! Ang didn't go to Forks without telling me did she?!?!?!?" XD Too much Twilight....

Smiles,
Bells

Megan July 16, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

lol, you know what's funny? When I got the email that you commented on my post "FORKS" I thought it meant Forks the town, too! And so I was wondering, 'I didn't post anything about the place forks!" and then I remembered. =P

I still have the scar from my little silverware incident... it's small, though.

Micah July 16, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

ouch, how bad was it??

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates