Private-osity

>> Friday, May 8, 2009

Okay, due to the requests of several people, I've made my blog so you can only read it if you're invited. If you know anyone who wants invited, then they should just tell me, and I'll invite them.

For now, I just invited some of my friend who I thought might possibly want to read my boring old self...
yeah.

Okay, so, yesterday I went to the musical that Becky was in, D**n Yankees (let's just call it Darn Yankees, okay??). It was really good! Funny, with good acting and good songs.

One of my favorite parts was seeing a friend's older brother (along with some other people) sing a song about "The Game" (the baseball game). It was, in one word- hilarious!!

Yep. Besides that, school, and working on the surprise, nothing much has been going on.
Oh, tonight I'm going to a game night for youth group, since they're not having it on Sunday (because of Mother's Day). At least, I'm probably going.

See you all later!

(oh, another reminder, if anybody doesn't know what pandora.com is- check it out!!)

5 comment(s):

Alice May 8, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

So glad you made it private! Yay!

Sounds like you had a lot of fun at that musical. I'm glad. Oh, and maybe you wanna invite Rosalie and Mrs. Darcy to your blog, I'm sure they'd like that!

Alice

Micah May 10, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

Fun, fun, fun... =)

Bells

Micah May 10, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

Fun, fun, fun... =)

Bells

Micah May 10, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

Goodness!! Looks like I'm getting into the old habit all ready!!! Need to stop that....

Smiles,
Bells

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates