I don't want to put a title. Sorry!

>> Monday, May 11, 2009

I have a headache, but besides that, I'm pretty happy today. I just looked at a bunch of pictures that a friend's boyfriend took when he took her to prom. It made me happy.
=)
They're so cute together!! I still haven't met him though... I will in June.

I don't really have anything interesting to post, so I'll do what I usually do when I don't have anything interesting:

post pictures!! These ones are some random pictures I took around my house, and up in the woods. I love photographing nature...


















3 comment(s):

Alice May 11, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

You are such a talented photographer! Wow! I love the pictures you take. They're simply amazing. Just like you.


Alice

Alice May 17, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

Ugh you! Post a new post already!!!!!


Alice

Shanee May 18, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

Pretty pictures! What do you have against titles?

Darc.

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates