One more day, one more reason!

>> Monday, August 23, 2010

Heeeeyyyyyyy!! :D
Haha. So yeah, I went to the beach today. I froze to death. It was so windy!! But yeah, I had fun. And I'm still exhausted...gosh, I dunno when I *won't* be exhausted! Okay, well, time for today's reason!

• An extremely strong, brave, FEMALE protagonist.

(for those of you without literary knowledge, that means main character).

Yes. Katniss. I find Katniss an example for female main characters around the globe. =P

I mean, seriously! So many times, female characters are portrayed as weak or dumb or at least not overly resourceful. But Katniss is the opposite of all those things! You must admit, she is pretty dang awesome (and I definitely know a few guys who would agree with that fact. Team Katniss anyone?). ;]

But yeah, I do love Katniss. Of course I'm many times frustrated with her, but hey, I always get frustrated with the main character in books. Who doesn't? And yes, she can be rather...dense at times. But heck, that's another reason I was going to mention-she's HUMAN. Very much so. Yet another thing I love about SC's characters! They're all so believable.

Anyway. Yes yes. I kind of want to get plenty of sleep tonight, so I'll be rested up for tomorrow! What's tomorrow, you ask? ...well you'd better not be asking that!!!! Mockingjay. BRING IT ON.

Haha, okay, I'm done being a dork. Toodle-oo! May the odds be ever in your favor, especially when it comes to getting your copy of Mokingjay! :]


Mood: happy! And tired, yeah.

Quote of the day: 'I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun.'. -Katniss

Listening to: Fave playlist! Currently it's on Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Bublé. I love this song! :]. (the funny thing is, right after that song finished, The Kill by 30STM came on. That song AKWAYS seems to be playing while I'm typing this part!)

Mockingjay countdown: ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!! less than 24 hours! OH GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment(s):

CRAZY HG FAN (jer),  August 24, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

i am reading mockingjay right now

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates