Oopsie. Heh heh.

>> Saturday, August 21, 2010

So yeah, I'm a bad girl, I didn't post yesterday. But I went to the fair! And it was fun! And then I was freaking EXHAUSTED afterward. Even so tired that I didn't finish rereading The Hunger Games like I was supposed to! Yeah. So that's why I didn't post. But it's okay, because today you get an EXTRA GOOD reason to make up for it! :D
Are you ready?


Peeta



YES YES YES YES YES YES YES. He is definitely a whole reason. Wow this post is going to be fun. :D


So anyway, who WOULDN'T love Peeta? I wonder if we have any Team Gale people reading this...crazies. I'm serious, Peeta is amazing. If he wasn't in The Hunger Games...well I don't know what I'd do! It would be a totally different book. Because Peeta adds such a wonderful element to it, really. He is such a sweetheart and deeply cares for Katniss and, and...oh gosh. I'm such a girl. And I really don't know how to properly write this post, because I really can't place a finger on everything that is so amazing about Peeta. So how about a few quotes! :D


"Remember, we're madly in love, so it's all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it." -Peeta Mellark

"You here to finish me off, sweeheart?" –Peeta

"I want to show them that I'm more than just a piece in their Games," -Peeta.

"Trust me. Killing things is much easier than this," I said. "Although for all I know, I am killing you."
"Can you speed it up a little?" He asks.
"No. Shut up and eat your pears," I say. -Katniss+Peeta

"Peeta," I say lightly. "You said at the interview you'd had a crush on me forever. When did forever start?"
"Oh, let's see. I guess the first day of school. We were five. You had on a red plaid dress and your hair...it was in two braids instead of one. My father pointed you out when we were waiting to line up," Peeta says.
"Your father? Why?" I ask.
"He said, 'See that little girl? I wanted to marry her mother, but she ran off with a coal miner, '" Peeta says.
"What? You're making that up!" I exclaim.
"No, true story," Peeta says. "And I said, 'A coal miner? Why did she want a coal miner if she could've had you?' And he said, 'Because when he sings...even the birds stop to listen." -Peeta

(And OHMYGOSH page 130...) "'Well there is this one girl. I've had a crush on her since i can remember. But i'm pretty sure she didn't know i was alive till the reaping."
. . .skipping a lil . . . ..
"'I don't think it's going to work out. Winning . . won't help in my case'"
. . .Skipping again .. . .
"Peeta blushes beet red and stammers out. 'Because..because..she came here with me.'"
-Peeta


Okay, I think that's enough quotes...now for some artwork! (Yes, I am obsessed. Shut up.)


Look! It's Peeta! :D (I love burdge-bug's artwork)





Personal favorite. ^_^


Another by burdge-bug. :]


And these next two are just hilarious. :D





Okay! Wow, this is totally not even about Peeta anymore. Well, I'm just gonna wrap up so I can go read:

I LOVE PEETA.


There we go! That was easy! :]
Ttfn! :]


Mood: exhaustie-d. Yeah, try and figure that out.
Listening to: summer playlist! :D right now is Technicolor Phase by Owl City.
Quote of the day: "I have kept track of the boy with the bread."
Mockingjay countdown: 3 days!! That's THREE, people!

2 comment(s):

Alice August 21, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

I love your personal fav! That was so cute!

Great post. :)

Ally

Micah August 22, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

Awwww! I absolutely love Peeta. I think he is one of my favorite characters, ever. <3 He is just.... so amazing! But still human, not too perfect.

Oh, and I checked out some of burdge-bug's artwork. Love it! Very impressive. :)

Love your post!

Smiles,
Bells

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates