I really don't know.

>> Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hey there y'all. I am so proud of myself for posting right now. Why? Well for many different reasons. For one, I really don't know what my reason is going to be today. =P I am just bad at thinking up reasons why I love things! And two, I'm still in the middle of rereading Catching Fire, AND I'm going to the beach tomorrow so i'll barely have time to read it. I'll probably have to make myself car sick from reading in the car... Heh heh. Oh, and on a final note, I am EXHAUSTED! Not. Even. Kidding. But I feel waaayyy better than I did earlier, so it's okay. I'm also stressed about a few things, though, so it's annoying. Anyway! Here's reason number...oh, I don't even know. Just let me think of it.

(oh yeah! I remembered one I had thought of earlier :D!)

• The complexity of the plot.


Yes indeedy. There are so many elements of THG that might seem simple at first, but when you think about it, are really quite complicated. And SC rarely puts something into the story that isn't explained later or has something to do with the plot. That's another reason I'm excited for Mockingjay, to see all these loose ends tied up!

And there are so many theories people can think up. I'm not too fond of theories, but I think everybody has at least one. I'm trying to think of some examples of complex plot points...well there's the thing with Plutarch Heavensbee and his Mockingjay watch (Catching Fire pg. 82). I don't even think that's fully been explained yet! There are just so many little things woven in together tightly to make a GREAT story. I love it. :)


Mood: um. Not sure! Haha
Listening to: The Kill by 30 Seconds To Mars. LOVE THIS SONG!
Quote of the day: "I wanna buy you everything except cologne, cause it's poison." (from the song If Its Love by Train)
Mockingjay countdown: twoooooooooo!!!!!!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates