Yeah, I know, I'm a terrible person

>> Monday, October 25, 2010

Yes, I'm horrible. None of you should forgive me. I haven't posted in WAY TOO LONG!!! But now I'm posting again, and it will be a super good post, because I'm doing it for the first CurrClick Live student blog hop! Yes, it's true! So anyway, the topic today is:

Introduce yourself and share more about your interests

So that's exactly what I'll be doing! Here goes. :)

*ahem* My name is Megan, affectionately known as Megatron to some. I'm a fifteen year old Christian homeschooled Sophomore living in Oregon. I'm passionate about music, writing, and reading (my favorite books are The Hunger Games trilogy, The Chaos Walking trilogy and The Host..all MUST READS). So that's pretty much the basics! haha. and now for a fun survey... You can learn the ABC's about me! :]


A - AVAILABLE : No, but I am single. =P

B - BIRTHDAY : August 1st, 1995. :) yes I'm a young'un, I know.

C- CRUSHING ON : Haha wouldn't you like to know?? Oh well I'll tell you...nobody! Haha. :)

D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD : water.

E - EASIEST PERSON(S) TO TALK TO : Nate (my little brother), Jeremiah (my cousin), God... :)

F - FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT : favorite SONGS at the moment are Wasted by Cartel and Secret Valentine by We The Kings. <3>

G - GUY/GIRL: girl! But I sure hope you already knew that...

H - HOMETOWN : *I cannot disclose this information on my blog* haha!

I - IN LOVE WITH: Jesus? :D Oh and that little 2-year old boy I play with on Thursdays. :D

J - JUGGLE: I tried to learn how... Epic fail.

K - KILLED SOMEONE : Riiiiight. Psh no! Not human!

L - LONGEST CAR RIDE : let's see, that would be from Oregon to Tijuana, Mexico...so, like, 48 hours. Or so.

M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR : Strawberry

N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS : four! One sister, three brothers.

O - ONE WISH : Just one? Aw man... To actually write a book that I'm proud of. :)

P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST : I think my friend Christy.

Q - QUIET PERSON: Heh heh...this is a complicated question, actually. Yes and no.

R - REASON TO SMILE : I have amazing friends and family and God who all love me, plus I have my two adorable cats, and MUSIC! <3>

S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: listening to my Secondhand Serenade station on Pandora, so the one before the one I'm listening to right now was Suppose by Secondhand Serenade. :]

T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: woke up or got up?? I woke up probably around 5:00, but didn't get up until 8:30.

U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: Seriously, why would anyone want to know this?? CLASSIFIED!!

V - Vegetables: depends on the vegetable of course!

W - WORST HABIT : not sure...probably biting my nails. :/

X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD MOST RECENTLY: I really have no idea.

Y - YOYOS ARE : Supah fun. Sometimes. I guess.

Z - ZODIAC SIGN : Leo? I think...no that's not right...I don't remember! Haha.

Random Questions About You:

Spell your name without vowels: Mgn

Your favorite number : don't really have one.

What color do you wear most : Blue, probably followed by black.

Least favorite color : Pink! I guess it's not THAT bad, but I never wear it.

What are you listening to : I think I already said this...pandora.com Secondhand Serenade station. :)

Are you happy with your life right now : Yes, mostly. :]

Whats your favorite class : band and lit class (on CurrClick!)! :]

Who is your best friend(s) : my friend Hannah.

When do you start back at school/college : September...about a month ago.

Are you outgoing? : NO WAY. I'm working on it though...sorta...

Favorite pair of shoes : that I own? Purple checkered Converse. :]

Can you dance : not really.

Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth: Ive never tried, but there's no way I could.

Can you whistle : Yeah.

Write with both hands : Well...really badly with one hand, but sure!

Cross your eyes : kind of.

Walk with your toes: walk on my toes? Nope not really. A little.

Do you believe there is life on other planets : No I do not.

Do you believe in miracles: Duh!

Do you believe in magic : not the traditional kind of "magic" that people think of.

Love at first sight : not really.

Do you believe in Satan: yes, just like God, Jesus, Heaven, and Hell, he exists.

Do you believe in Santa : No. I do know about the real Saint Nicholas who lived though. :)

Do you know how to swim : yeah but not really well.

Do you like roller coasters : The little wimpy ones, yeah! NO GOING UPSIDE-DOWN!!!

Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows : no way. I can't even handle some of the stuff we eat for meals around here.

Have you ever been on a plane : Yes yes.

Have you ever been to the ocean : Heck yeah! In more than one country! :D

Have you ever painted your nails: Why of course!

What is the temperature outside : I dunno. Cold!

What radio station do you listen to : 104.7 ...yeah I'm ashamed. And 107.9 when kduk plays music I can't stand (which is usually Katy Perry)

What was the last restaurant you ate at : Yi Shen (I think that's how you spell it). Amazing Vietnamese food!

What was the last thing you bought : food...

What was the last thing on TV you watched : Psych! Great show! :D

Who was the last person you IM'd: umm...my cousin Micaiah I think.

Who was the last person you took a picture of: uhhh...me! =P

Who was the last person you said I love you to: not sure.

Ever really cried your heart out: Oh yes.

Ever cried yourself to sleep : Pretty much, yeah.

Ever cried on your friend's shoulder : No.

Ever cried over the opposite sex: Not exactly, no. Well not in the way that this question means. :P

Do you cry when you get an injury : Not usually, it depends on how bad it is!

Do certain songs make you cry : pretty much yeah.


HAPPY SECTION

Are you a happy person? : The majority of the time, yeah. :)

What is your current hair color: blonde/brown. It's confusing.

CURRENTLY WEARING

What shirt are you wearing: ...a shirt? haha kind of a boring straw-colored one.

Pants : jeans.

Shoes: Just socks. :)

Necklaces : the necklace I got in Taiwan, it's green and has a PIG on it!! (cause it was the year of the pig) :D

IN A BOY/GIRL

Favorite eye color : Green

Short or long hair : Medium

Height : Taller or same height as me

-----

Been in jail : Never

Mooned someone : No way! Gross!

Laughed so hard, you cried : heck yeah!

Cried in school : I'm a lucky homeschooler. :D Don't think so...

Thrown up in a store : not that I know of!

Wanted to be a model : No

Seen a dead body : not human.

Been on drugs : NO.

Gone skinny dipping : Nooooo.


PREFERENCES

Pepsi or Coke : Pepsi

McDonalds or Burger King : McDonalds! I don't like burger king cause I don't eat burgers at restaurants. Ever.

Single or Group Dates : Meh.

Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate. Yum yum.

Strawberries or Blueberries : Both!

Meat or Veggies : Both together! Haha

TV or Movie : can I please say both again?

Guitar or Drums : okay this is kind of crazy but... BOTH!! <3>

Alll right folks, that's all for now! Hope you've gotten to know me in at least some way, and that this wasn't extremely long and boring. See you next time! :]

1 comment(s):

Evelina October 27, 2010 at 10:01 AM  

hello i´m evelina and i´m 13

love your blog :D
i´m from sweden so i´m not so god at english
please read my blog

www.evelinaspetz.blogspot.com
i wrigth every thing on swedish but can translate :)

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates