Getting nervous!

>> Saturday, October 31, 2009

So, I must admit, I'm getting kind of nervous for NaNoWriMo.
Especially since I realized that I'll probably be going up to Washington for Thanksgiving like I do almost every year, and that means I'll have to try and fit my writing into that.
Can I really write 4 pages a day while I'm trying to hang out with my cousins?
I dunno.
I dunno if they'll let me, that is!
I mean, I could probably try and do my writing while they're doing their chores, but usually I help them out, and I don't want them to feel like I'm leaving them out or anything. So I guess I'll have to wait and see how it turns out. But I'll take my laptop just in case. ; )

I guess I also could always just write double time before of after Thanksgiving, but that would probably be pretty hard.

It starts tomorrow!!! Agh!! I'm probably not ready, oh wait, I KNOW I'm not ready, but whatever.
I'm gonna give this my best shot.

NaNoWriMo, here I come, be ready to be conquered!!!

2 comment(s):

Anonymous,  October 31, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

Mostly it's a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

Sincerely,
Jesse

Megatron October 31, 2009 at 5:09 PM  

Hi! I was actually very surprised at first to see that someone besides the two or three people I know read this blog commented!
But I'm also glad.

I'll check out your blog, it sounds very interesting!

Just a question (I'm curious), how did you find my blog?

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates