Time for blogging random thoughts.

>> Thursday, November 5, 2009

Well, NaNoWriMo isn't as hard as I thought it would be. The hardest part is forcing myself to write even when I'm not inspired, something I don't usually have to do. And the other hard part is getting myself to like what I'm writing.

Yep.

Uhhh yeah I was going to say something else but I dunno now. Ha ha.

Bye!

2 comment(s):

Alice November 8, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

Yay! I can comment again!!!!!

Anonymous,  February 7, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Crawling Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Easily Search HD Movies, PC Games, MP3 Singles, Software & Download Them at Dashing Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates