Okay

>> Monday, November 30, 2009

Okay, so, here's what went on yesterday.

I finished my novel - so I thought.

I don't feel like going into any detail, but the format of my novel was all messed up, so it turned out that I actually didn't have 50,000 words yet. That was SO annoying! I thought I was finished, but, it wasn't! Argggh.

But, today I thought of another good thousand words, so I wrote them down, and TODAY...


I'M REALLY TRULY FINISHED!!

Yay!

I also made a blog that is solely for the novel, and it'll be available starting tomorrow.

So I'll post a link to it - tomorrow.

I don't feel like typing any more, so, that's all for now!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates