What's been going on

>> Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wow, I haven't posted in a long time. Sorry about that. I've been kind of busy, I guess.

Right now I'm listening to Flyleaf's new CD, Memento Mori, while my sister's cat (Sherbert) is on my lap. He's so cute. I got back from Washington today, and I missed my kitties!!

I had a lot of fun in Washington, though. My family (besides my sister who went later) left around 9 on Thursday morning. And we just got back this afternoon. It was a great visit, but I'm always happy to return home.

Also November is over in TWO days!! WOW! That also means my novel is almost finished.
Whoaaaa. It's seriously so close, it's crazy. I only have about 4,000 words left to write. Crazy! But I'm also really glad, actually. It'll be nice to take a break from working so hard on it. And I would say my novel isn't that great, but that's exactly the kind of thing I'm NOT supposed to say (almost all the pep talks say that, ha ha. It's something I struggle most with).

On a random side note, I love car trips. Really. Not the extremely long ones, but average ones (like today and Thursday's 2 and a half hour one. Actually that was a bit short). To me, they're just a time that I can sit and relax and listen to music. I know lots of people really don't like car trips, but that's not me! I like them! Especially on the way there. The way home isn't as good, but still, I like them. Hmm.

I really want to talk to one of my cousins, but neither of them are online right now. That's sad.

Well, I think posting on here has helped me. I was starting to feel a bit depressed but now I'm feeling pretty good (just tired, of course). I think maybe some ranting helped me. Heh heh. And Flyleaf's music is always amazing. I want to buy the CD sometime... maybe I'll get it for Christmas?

Oh, and I know what kind of better digital camera I want (I've wanted a better one for some time. The one I have now isn't very good at all, and I bought it way before I knew anything about cameras. So I want a good one). It's a... let me check... (I can't exactly remember the name, but it's a really good one that two of my cousins have) ah, here it is. A Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS15K 12.1 MP Digital Camera.

Or one close to that. Yup. They bought theirs for $160 but I think I might be able to get it for cheaper. Good thing, since I'm completely HORRIBLE at saving up money. But I think it's about time I tried really hard. I'll probably have to start saving up for it at Christmas, though, since I need to save up the money I have to buy presents. Oh well, whatever, I also need to learn patience.

So this whole thing will be really good for me! Ha ha. I'll learn patience, the skill of saving money, and I'll be able to take better pictures! Sounds good to me!!

Well, sorry for such a long post. I just felt like talking (typing...).

TTYL, or as Tigger would say (because Tigger is awesome) TTFN! Ta ta for now!!

~Me.

2 comment(s):

Alice November 29, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

Yay, you posted! I check your blog regularly and love to hear what you have to say!

I am glad you had fun in WA, and that you like car trips! I do see what your saying, and the shorter-ish ones are nice. It's just those ten hour ones that get to ya... ;)

Really great to hear from you, and I think your family drove by me Darce and Rose near our house...

Yours etc,
Alice

Megatron November 29, 2009 at 7:56 PM  

Yay, I'm glad you still read it!

Yeah, I think my dad and little brother drove by there, because they had a soccer fundraiser thing to go to and it was pretty close to your place. =)

I have really really exciting news but I can't decide if I should share it! Oh, you know what, I'll post it. Why wait?

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates