*Sniff*

>> Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sniff sniff. Not that I'm sad or sick or anything.
But I just sniffed.
And it gave me the inspiration for that title
Yeah, I'm weird, okay??

So my brother Brian got this photo editing program called Gimp, which is a lot like Photoshop except it's FREE! Yesh. And lately I've been finding out how to do some cool stuff with it. Here's one picture I edited:




Yup yup. Here's another (I went all out on this one)

Yeah, so, it's really fun learning how to do that. What's up with you?
Bye for now!

2 comment(s):

Alice October 21, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

Really nice Megan! Wow, you have a lot of talent!

Alice

Megatron October 24, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

Why thanks! I mean, they're not that bad for first tries. I'm going to try and learn to do even more cool stuff, though. =D

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates