Books and November!

>> Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hey, so there was stuff I was going to put in my DA post on Tuesday, but I forgot (and didn't have time because my brother needed the computer).

So I'll just post it here, yay!

I was going to write more about re-reading... but I don't think I will.

What I'm wondering is, have you heard of NaNoWriMo?
If not, it means that November is the National Novel Writing Month.
If you decide to participate, the goal is to have written a novel (50,000 words) from scratch in the month of November, from the 1st-30th. There's a website with lots of information about it.
I heard about it from one of my cousins who has participated in it before, and I think it sounds really interesting.

Soooo I have officially decided to enter it!

I'll try and blog about it while I'm doing it, to keep me going. Who knows if I'll make the deadline, because I've certainly never written anything that long, especially not in one month only! But I'm going to try.

Well that's all for now, bye!

1 comment(s):

Alice October 28, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

I think I DID hear about that...

Congrats on entering, and I totally support you! If you ever need any "pep talk" just give me a call!!!!!

Alice

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates