Trip, hopefully

>> Thursday, October 15, 2009

So tomorrow I'm hopefully going up to Ridgefield to visit my cousins. See, my parents are going up really far in Washington to visit my dad's mom, and they're planning to drop me off at the Murray/Zschomler's. Just for the weekend, Friday-Sunday. But the Murrays have been sick lately, so I can only go up there if they're all better.
We're gonna call tonight and find out if I can go... hoping that I can!!
=D

2 comment(s):

Alice October 16, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

I hope you get to go! Say hi to Jerk for me plz,if you go.


You're really cool!

Alice

Megan October 16, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

I can't go, because three of my cousins up there are sick.
But my parents aren't going either, because my grandma said the weather up there wasn't good so it wasn't worth it.
So none of us are going up to Washington!

OH well, some other time.

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates