Yuck

>> Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm in a really annoyed, ticked off mood right now. And I feel kinda sick. It's annoying.

I haven't been feeling too great all day, but during band I was fine. And about band, we got new music today! YESS!! And it's GOOD music!! We got this song, 'Italian Polka' that is a Symphonic song! It's not too hard, except part of it has 6 flats!! 6!! (if you don't know about music, sorry!) We also got 'The Entertainer' (by Scott Joplin) and we're doing 'Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy' (weird name!). I like the songs we got.

About being annoyed... well it's partly because I fell yucky. I kinda feel like my rib cage is being squeezed in. It's weird. I hope I'm not sick!! The other part is, I annoy myself. My brain annoys me. What I think about (and who I think about, and what I think about them) annoys me. And I can't really go into more detail than that, sorry.

See y'all sometime.

3 comment(s):

Alice March 12, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

I'm sorry you feel rotten. Just remember: Alice is alive and existing. That should cheer you! ( At least, it cheered Jake....)


Alice

Anonymous,  March 13, 2009 at 12:46 AM  

I think i know who your thinking of not really sure on what u think about them but i would like to know

Megan March 13, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

yeah, don't worry, it's not you (either of you). =)

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates