Tuesday, indeed.

>> Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Yepyep. It's a Tuesday! I have band today (and sign language class, but whatever). I'm looking forward to seeing all my friends again and talking to Christy about rather hilarious things! Hehehe.
=)

I hope everyone else is having a good day. I have officially decided that only two (maybe three) people read my blog. Sadness. So, I'm going to start telling other people about it. It would be nice if we could get the number up to at least 5!!

Ooh, today's my day to post on the D.A.! Woohoo. I know what I'm going to post. Mwahaha. But I'm not doing it until I get back from band. You will have to wait- so there. ^_^

You know what's weird? Last night I had a dream... well, yes, that's pretty normal. But my dream had the song "Thunder" (number one on my playlist!) in it. I mean, I knew I love that song, but I didn't know I loved it THAT much! Oh well, I've also had a dream with the song "Down With The Sickness" in it. It was weird...

Okay enough about boring dreams. I'm going to post some pictures. Fun stuff. I really like pictures and icons and sparkly things... but I'm strange like that. Okay, enough senseless rambling. I know it's very boring.

Bye! Have a good school day.
















1 comment(s):

Alice April 1, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

oooh! Pretty....


Alice

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates